- Each spoon is made up of a single piece of wood making it more durable than the bamboo ones. These wooden spatulas are not glued and hence possess no risk of opening up in future.
- These are strong and help stir thick gravies without breaking off.
- Scrapes off everything sticking to the base of the pan.
- Have high heat tolerance unlike the plastic version of the spatulas.
- These are also healthier than the plastic ones as plastic releases certain chemicals when heated that might enter the food when plastic spatulas are used.
These are soft and do not scratch the nice matte or glossy look of the non-stick cookware